Saturday, August 31, 2013

Target Teaser!

     Well, did you pick your first grocery store and go make a few coupoing deals?  I sure hope so!  Tomorrow is Sunday and there will be one coupon insert in the paper this week, so make sure you go out and pick up three, get them collated and in your file!  You want to be ready this week to go save money!
     I have again committed to couponing in a big way and I wanted to share tonight's trip with you!  I want to give you some motivation to get serious this week.  The picture below is from one trip to Target tonight.  It took me about an hour to prepare for the trip. Yes, it takes a little time, but as you will see, this hour's worth of work saved me $90.  I am not sure I could find a legal or respectable job to make that kind of money in an hour!

Total before coupons:  $146.73.  Total after coupons:  $56.73!
And I received $10 in Target gift cards to use next time!
     Couponing at Target has many layers, so it does take a little bit of time, but you can see that it is well worth it!  Come back on Sunday and we will dive into Target Couponing!  I will tell you all you need to know and even give you my list for the new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment